You may see us (or just me) reference the dreaded “Pokemons Syndrome”. This can be surmised thusly;
poke·mons [poke-monz, poke-e-monz]
- Gotta catch ’em all!
- Objects of collection desires
- Goals; to complete the Pokédex by collecting all of the available Pokémon species.
- My Pokemons; let me show you them.
syn·drome [sin-drohm, -druhm]
- Pathology, Psychiatry. a group of symptoms that together are characteristic of a specific disorder,disease, or the like.
- a group of related or coincident things, events, actions, etc.
- the pattern of symptoms that characterize or indicate a particular social condition.
- a predictable, characteristic pattern of behavior, action, etc., that tends to occur under certain circumstances: the retirement syndrome of endless golf and bridge games; the feast-or-famine syndrome of big business.